Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Terminal A, Gate 14

Hello All!
Just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I am now en route to South Africa! Can you believe it?!?!? I'm waiting at the terminal in Washington DC to take my flight to Johannesburg (from there I'll fly to Cape Town). I've already met some interesting people along the way including a feisty old lady who had very interesting stories, and a pilot who informed me that the plane I'm about to board is the biggest airplane that exists! 
If all goes as planned I will be arriving in Cape Town at 9:30pm on Wednesday (2:30pm on Wednesday in the States). So far my only instructions were to "find my driver who will be holding a sign, get my room key, welcome packet, and cell phone, and then go to my apartment and try to get some sleep."  I'm not exactly sure what I will do when I wake up, but I'm sure I'll figure it out! After over 24 hours of traveling, I think I'll appreciate the time to sleep. 
Anyway, I guess that's it for now! 
Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive in getting me here and encouraging me to do this! 
Missing everyone!
<3 Cammy

No comments:

Post a Comment